posted Nov 29, 2012, 12:08 PM by Dave Abouav
updated Nov 29, 2012, 12:10 PM
Hi Flubaroo Users -
I've just posted a few bug fixes to Flubaroo. These are now available in Version 2.1.
The fixes are:
- Fixed a bug in which grading more than 100 submissions sometimes caused Flubaroo to hang (issue 8).
- Flubaroo will now work for > 100 submissions with no problems.
- Fixed a bug in which the Continue button would sometimes disappear in Step 2, due to a large number of Student Identifiers (issue 9).
- This should now be fixed for most use-cases.
- Fixed a bug in which Flubaroo would stop emailing grades if it encountered an invalid email address (issue 17).
- Flubaroo will now skip over any invalid email addresses, rather than quitting when it sees one. It will also tell you how many students didn't get emailed their grades due to blank or invalid emails.
If you don't care about any of these fixes, you can just ignore this update. You'll get the new version the next time you install Flubaroo into a new spreadsheet.
But if you'd like to get these fixes in a spreadsheet that already has Flubaroo installed, you'll first need to uninstall the existing version of Flubaroo. Follow these instructions to uninstall. After uninstalling, you can re-install Flubaroo from the Script Gallery. Check "Flubaroo -> About Flubaroo" to ensure you have Version 2.1 installed. It will look like this:
Good luck, and Happy Flubarooing!